Introducing Field Report: The Non-Glamorous Side of Photography
Welcome to the Field Report: The Non-Glamorous Side of Photography. This “sub-blog” will compliment my regular blog, In The Field, by featuring weekly links from the photography industry that I think are worthwhile to read along with my digital imaging workflow, photo business-related news, and interviews with photographers / creative industry professionals that I respect. I have also written several articles about digital workflow, stock photography and internet marketing on my regular blog in the past, and will be migrating those to this blog for convenient access organized under the “Article Categories” section on the right column. Meanwhile, In the Field will continue to be a photography-based travelogue for my adventures.
One reason why I’m doing this is so that I can stay true to the original concept of In The Field, while expanding the type of content that I publish. Many of my readers are photographers – both professional photographers and hobbyists, so this sub-blog is directed toward that audience without having to bore the non-photographer readers of my blog.
The first blog post, “Stock Photo Agencies”, will be published at 8 a.m. Eastern Time / 5 a.m. Pacific Time on Monday, July 14th.
Upcoming articles include:
- Digital Photography Workflow: Have a Good Filing System
- Interesting Links 7-16-08
- Adding Music to Your Photo Slideshows on a Budget
- Photo Keywording Strategy
- Social Networking: A Waste of Time for Photographers, or a Smart Investment?
- Rights-Managed or Royalty-Free?
- Interviews with photographers, an advertising art director, and a startup photo company president
- Developing and Maintaining Your Photography Brand
10 Comments »
| Next »